Lightning strikes on The Social Network Station as our shows take you to the edge and back. As the topical issues and the most important stories of the day do not often get play in main stream media, The Social Network Station begins right where the action is on topics that are cutting edge.
At the up-to-the-minute crossroads where traditional marketing theory meets social media power is The Social Marketing Hour with Susan Gunelius. Susan’s guests are the best in the business, and she is able to bring in a myriad of ways, the information every listener and marketer wants—and needs to know: why does this marketing approach work for my brand.
Susan helps you understand at every turn so you are not left wondering why. Every single show with Susan Gunelius is an adventure because Susan lives and breathes brands and how they can attain maximum growth. If you want to minimize the damaging and costly mistakes of marketing, learn to get out of your own way and thrive, listen to The Social Marketing Hour with Susan Gunelius playing weekly on The Social Network Station.
Then we hit the cutting edge with The Social Network Show and anchor host Dr. J who is at ease with the best researchers and thinkers in the world. Together, they tackle child safety online and the front lines of our battle to help make the internet in general and social networks in particular safe for our kids and ourselves.
In the most recent broadcast of The Social Network Show, Dr. J and Sandy Garossino discuss the advantages of advocacy covering:
- John Cameron’s daring declarations from the UK
- Reactions to John Cameron from Twitter, Bing, Microsoft and more
- The state of affairs on the #fbrape campaign and modern technology
- The MIT Media lab approach to cyber bullying via artificial intelligence research and application including the Over the Line project with MTV.
You can listen from the sidelines on The Social Network Station website or by subscribing to our programs in iTunes. You can also engage with the brilliant hosts and guests right here on our blog. Pull up a chair for your friends and see what surprises await on The Social Network Station.
Latest posts by Jim Nico (see all)
- Magdalena Urbaniak on The #Hashtag Show - May 17, 2016
- The ConnectIreland Show Episode 4 with Paul O’Kane - December 8, 2015
- Bear Inspires Kobee Rescue - December 8, 2015